#1 dead drift

dead drift

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationCatskills

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

In which order do you eat the colors (flavors) in a standard package of Chuckles? And Why? regards deaddrift

#2 JB

JB

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • LocationTOMS RIVER, N.J.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

Bro, you need to get on the stream, quick like.

#3 SPINNER78

SPINNER78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationWoodsburgh, NY and Denning, NY

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Dead Drift I may be the only one who undterstand this poo-poo
1-RED as it satisfys the taste satisfies the taste urge that made you buy the pkg in the first place-CHUCKLES OR CHUNKYS
2- ORANGE as it almost red so that taste continues along
3-GREEN as it time for a taste change
4- YELLOW as is part of green]
5-BLK as it the best flavor and the losting lasting flavor. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :mad: :cool: :cool: :cool:
how do you eat them??????

THIS IS IMPORTANT poo-poo, ALMOST LIKE SEGREGATION BY COLOR OF M & M's
I eat them by color groups smallest group first, "strongest survive"

#4 RMP

RMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, PA, NY

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

WOW! There must be an epidemic of Cabin Fever.

#5 JB

JB

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Now the M & M's understand!

JB

#6 dead drift

dead drift

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationCatskills

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Dear Mr. Spinner 78,

Like your think'n and logic except for the M&M thing

Now my Logic:

1. Yellow doesn't do anything for me so I down it first and fast

2. Orange is better but is another single biter

NOW WE GO!

3.Red is so nondescript that I take many pecks at it in order to try and figure it out

4.Green comes next because I like it but I do not eat it since I always have a 12lb.bag of spearmint
leaves going at all times and I do not need more green.

5. Black is always saved for last since it is my favorite

ps. the greens are stashed throughout the year in my fly vest, drift boat, truck, guitar case and any other place where I open the package. In late fall I gather them all together and bake my famous GREEN CHUCKLE PIE made with graham cracker crust and topped with a peanut butter/ powdered sugar crust baked at 143 degrees for 31 minutes or until the center is the consistency of glue. At holiday time my family eats good food and does a lot of booze drinking. At he end of the night we "eats" the pie as we wash it down with plain, scalding hot water. Everyone has doctor and dentist appointments scheduled the same time every year for the week following our get togethers.

As far as the M&M's are concerned I simply sort the M's from the W's and alternate the eating of them

See you on the river
Regards Dead Drift

#7 RMP

RMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, PA, NY

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

Does the Chucklehead convention start with a Jameson toast this year?

#8 SPINNER78

SPINNER78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationWoodsburgh, NY and Denning, NY

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

Dear Mr. Spinner 78,

Like your think'n and logic except for the M&M thing

Now my Logic:

1. Yellow doesn't do anything for me so I down it first and fast

2. Orange is better but is another single biter

NOW WE GO!

3.Red is so nondescript that I take many pecks at it in order to try and figure it out

4.Green comes next because I like it but I do not eat it since I always have a 12lb.bag of spearmint
leaves going at all times and I do not need more green.

5. Black is always saved for last since it is my favorite

ps. the greens are stashed throughout the year in my fly vest, drift boat, truck, guitar case and any other place where I open the package. In late fall I gather them all together and bake my famous GREEN CHUCKLE PIE made with graham cracker crust and topped with a peanut butter/ powdered sugar crust baked at 143 degrees for 31 minutes or until the center is the consistency of glue. At holiday time my family eats good food and does a lot of booze drinking. At he end of the night we "eats" the pie as we wash it down with plain, scalding hot water. Everyone has doctor and dentist appointments scheduled the same time every year for the week following our get togethers.

As far as the M&M's are concerned I simply sort the M's from the W's and alternate the eating of them

See you on the river

Does the Chucklehead convention start with a Jameson toast this year?

tradition is hard to break but maybe a scotch- i have a few single malts in mind Id love to share ssome of my single malts with the group just LMK...
Regards Dead Drift

i have a "HOT" oven so should i bake at 139 for 29minuites or :mrgreen:

#9 jerseyjohn

jerseyjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Locationnorthern new jersey

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

This looks like mushroom season has arrived :cool: definitely a job for jerseyjohn to the rescue.. fast enough to dodge a speeding bullet ,able to leap tall buildings in a single bound ..quick enough to hyjack a thread because you read this far into it.. hey guys, i just renewed my one year trout unlimited membership using a membership savings voucher.. anyone interested let me know! jj pretty cool deal.. you get thirteen assorted flies with a soft box , tu cap TU calendar 12 months of tu magazines and knowing you are supporting something priceless like these trout streams in our backyards. Anyway, it is all good. looking forward to springtime!

#10 dead drift

dead drift

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationCatskills

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

Dear Mr. Jersey John, Since it is for a good cause, your terrorist like highjack of this very important topic is accepted but only because your mention of the " season of the shroom". If you would, please let your highjackees know the different uses of the word TROUT ie. "big trout", "blue trout" as well as all derivitives of the word trouts' letters. ie. a jumble such as OUT,TRU etc. Others are urged to participate but I will pass as I will be fishing. Regards, dead drift

#11 JB

JB

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

The spring drinking season is officially here.
I now put the "Party Switch" in the ON position! :cool:

#12 RMP

RMP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, PA, NY

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

I heard Chuckles are good bait for two headed trout. I find a lot of empty packs of them at Junction Pool.

#13 jerseyjohn

jerseyjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Locationnorthern new jersey

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Deaddrift we got to party on a bank somewhere.. I'm hijacking this thread again ,, where your safety felt boots and leave that tracking device smart phone home and meet me on the stream .. this weekend is looking fine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users