Photo

Who is the administrator here these days?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Locationnorthern new jersey

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

a login page for your favorite site is insecure, you can try and see if a secure version of the page exists by typing before the url in the location bar. You can also try to contact the web administrator for the site and ask them to secure their connection

#2 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

anybody else getting insecure website log in warning here?.. I copied and pasted  warning because I can't find how to change my password here either after logging on site.. so before i take this a step further , like a reply to the issue from an administrator..tia

#3 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

I don't get warning logging in on Android phone.but the laptop desktop I do get warning insecure site using latest version Firefox..Not sure why ..Anybody know?

#4 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:24 AM

Strange no response to my topic..Am I blocked /compromised/ignored.? I mean no replies!!!.. not comfortable either the fact I'm getting security warnings and such..like  getting insecure reminders for this site in particular..let me know if there is a problem! I don't have this security warnings for other sites so gives?

#5 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

Okay no more security warnings..it must have been error like trusted certificates for windows 10 whatever, do not get insecure site warning anymore.. still wish to change my password from last season! any know how's?

#6 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:32 AM

I still get insecure warning prompts while typing my screen name and password when logging on,, so I google searched and read some topics on the issue.. guess it must cost money to upgrade  here or the administrators like it the way it is! beats me ! anyway going to try getting out somewhere today.. yesterday was too raw windy wet for any kind of fishing.. today should be drying up a bit and warmer!

#7 Allan

Allan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationElmira, NY

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

Hi,

I haven't been here for awhile but visited today. I see your posts if that helps. Cannot answer your question about administrator. It also looks like there is very little activity on the site. It appears to me, and this is highly speculative, that forums on boards like this are going the way of the dodo.

#8 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:24 AM

Hi,

I haven't been here for awhile but visited today. I see your posts if that helps. Cannot answer your question about administrator. It also looks like there is very little activity on the site. It appears to me, and this is highly speculative, that forums on boards like this are going the way of the dodo.

yeah, i still get insecure site warnings,, firefox shows a sign in warning that both my screen name and password can be hacked stolen from an insecure log in connection. Why I am asking here.

#9 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:33 AM

going to try and reset my password if that can't be done..i know i been compromised i guess and will exit the program.no big deal, cheers!

#10 jjold17

jjold17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

yeah not sure what the reason i get insecure site warnings before typing in screen name and password.. does anybody, perhaps an administrator know the reason?

#11 SPINNER78

SPINNER78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationWoodsburgh, NY and Denning, NY

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:06 AM

Call the store.

#12 troutsnot

troutsnot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationnew castle,DE.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

For sale Fish at quad pontoon boat everything including anchor and high volume pump..... $400 @3026506978

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users